- All admissions to maintained schools must be made in accordance with the School Admissions Code, which ensures that school places are allocated in an open and fair way.
- If you live in Cambridgeshire, all school admissions are managed by the School Admissions Team.
Telephone: 0345 045 1370
Fax: 01223 727 941
- All children must legally start school in the term following their 5th birthday. In Cambridgeshire places are offered in Reception from the September following your child’s 4th birthday.
- Help is available with choosing a school from the Parents School Preference Adviser
- Jeavons Wood do not manage their own admissions, the service is provided by Cambridgeshire County Council. We cannot give out details of specific year-group vacancies to members of the public. Please liaise directly with the council's Admissions Team.
School Tour dates for prospective parents with the Headteacher
We can offer the following dates and times for prospective parents to come and have a tour of the school and meet Mrs Wright. Please come to the school office to sign in.
Wednesday 18.9.19 at 1.30pm
Wednesday 9.10.19 at 09:30am
Wednesday 13.11.19 at 1.30pm
Tuesday 03.12.19 at 09:30am
Monday 20.01.20 at 09:30am
Thursday 03.10.19 Prospective parents meeting 6:00-7:00pm all welcome, no need to book.