- All admissions to maintained schools must be made in accordance with the School Admissions Code, which ensures that school places are allocated in an open and fair way.
- If you live in Cambridgeshire, all school admissions are managed by the School Admissions Team.
Telephone: 0345 045 1370
Fax: 01223 727 941
- All children must legally start school in the term following their 5th birthday. In Cambridgeshire places are offered in Reception from the September following your child’s 4th birthday.
- Help is available with choosing a school from the Parents School Preference Adviser
- Jeavons Wood do not manage their own admissions, the service is provided by Cambridgeshire County Council. We cannot give out details of specific year-group vacancies to members of the public. Please liaise directly with the council's Admissions Team.